Questions: To ask a makeup artist pro before hiring on your wedding Day.
* How long have you been in business?
* What is there experience with bridal makeup?
* Read their reviews.
* Do they do a makeup trial on the bride before the day of the wedding?
* Do you use waterproof makeup?
* Do you bring the makeup day of the event?
* Do you double book day of the wedding?
* Do you charge travel fees?
* Are you associated with any bridal sites, ( The Knot, Wedding Wire, Wedding Asso, Zanthank etc ).
* Why should I hire you?
Building a relationship with your makeup artist will ensure your confidence in them on your wedding day.
I’m often asked about hair on the day of the wedding. I always suggest having a hair stylist that specializes in bridal updo’s this is key we both know the importance of hair and makeup staying in place. As artist we are creative and the client gets the best of both worlds.