Getting Camera Ready
Preparing for your shoot
- Have your hair cut a couple of days before your shoot.
- Groom any excess facial hair at the same time (Ear, Nose, Eyebrows, and Beard)
- Consider using specialty products such as beard oil and eyebrow gel.
- Tame your beard. A classic beard should not be too long or short.
- Moisturize your skin. Skincare for men is super important. I recommend a hydration moisturizer with an SPF 30 rating.
- Use a light moisturizer that isn’t too greasy.
- Drink plenty of water.
- If you have a clean-shaven face microdermabrasion can be done up to 2 days before your shoot.
- Avoid alcohol for 24 hours before your shoot.
- If you are worried about crows feet, use a men’s eye cream the night before to hydrate those problem areas.
With Candee’s years of experience in skin care/hair and grooming she will be sure to guide you to making the right decisions with regard to moisturizing and developing a skin routine prior to your shoot.
On the day of your shoot, Candee will be sure that your skin is as even and free of blemishes as possible, prime your skin to prepare for the makeup application, and ensuring that your hair is groomed properly before you are in front of the camera.
When necessary, Candee will stay throughout the shoot to reapply any makeup that wears, powder and clean up any issues, and react live to the images as they are coming out to make sure every shot comes out professionally.
Candee is a true professional that loves her job and it shows. I booked Candee to come to our location where we were getting dressed. She arrived 15 minutes earlier then what she said. She made everyone feel comfortable before starting makeup. She made me feel so confident and beautiful. I will definitely use her again and highly recommend her for all occasions.