Summer is here and now the wedding season is in full swing! I have been blessed to be a part of many happy couples’ special day. Here are a few tips for preparing:
(This is not just for Brides…..BRIDESMAIDS TOO!)
- Groom your eyebrows a couple of days before
- Microderm Abrasion at least 3 days before
- Start a good moisturizing routine NOW (and keep it going after)
- Don’t show up to your makeup appointment with makeup on!
(Remove EVERYTHING! Eyelashes and Mascara take time to remove)
- If you are using spray on tan, you need to allow 3 days to dry.
- Using false eyelashes are a good choice to make your eyes stand out
- Your makeup trial should be 6 months in advance and make sure the lighting is natural during.
- Communicate your desired look with your makeup artist well….bring pictures!
- Your Bridal makeup should be a polished version of the natural you.
- Avoid glittery makeup
- Use a Mauve or a Plum color for your lips rather than Reds or Nudes
Every bride deserves to look flawless on her wedding day. You invest in the dress, the venue, the photography….don’t forget to invest in a makeup artist! An EXPERIENCED Makeup Artist is necessary for a flawless look, amazing photography results, and fewer retouches throughout the day.